Welcome note in the Opening Ceremony by the Minister of Communications and Works Mr. Tasos Mitsopoulos
Extension Date for full paper submission: 25 March 2013
On behalf of the Organizing Committee of the ‘First International Conference on Remote Sensing and Geoinformation of Environment’ invites you to join us in Paphos-Cyprus April 8-10, 2013 to network with leading experts in the field of Remote Sensing and Geo-information.
The Keynote Speakers and thought-provoking technical program will encourage the exchange of ideas and provide the foundation for future collaboration and innovation. The Technical Program is open to all topics in Remote Sensing and Geo-information of Environment and related techniques and applications.
Mark your calendars and register early. We look forward to seeing you in Paphos, Cyprus!
Diofantos G. Hadjimitsis
Head of the Department of Civil Engineering & Geomatics
Cyprus University of Technology
First International Conference on Remote Sensing and Geoinformation of Environment
RSCy 2013 8-10 April 2013
Coral Beach Hotel (Location
- Date for abstract submission: 15 January 2013
- Notification of authors for abstract acceptance: 30 January 2013
- Submission due date for full papers: 28th February 2013
Keynote Speakers to be announced
- Access Coral Beach Web site on: http://www.coral.com.cy/Coral.aspx
- From the top left side of the site enter your desired arrival and departure date for the event
- Select the number of rooms and people in each
- Under code enter: RSCY2013
- Press: Check Availability and Rates
- 6. Proceed with the Book This Room
Click here for more details.