ʽFifth International Conference on Remote Sensing and Geoinformation of Environmentʼ 20-23 March, 2017 - Cyprus
The Organizing Committee of the ‘Fifth International Conference on Remote Sensing and Geoinformation of Environment’ invite you to join us in Cyprus on March 20-23, 2017 to network with leading experts in the field of Remote Sensing and Geo-information. The conference will take place at the Annabelle Hotel in Paphos, Cyprus.
The Technical Program is open to all topics in Remote Sensing and Geo-information of Environment and related techniques and applications.
Keynote speakers include:
- Jérôme Béquignon, European Space Agency. 2017 – A Promising Year For Earth Observation
- Nicolae Mitu, European Commission Belgium. Copernicus For Cultural Heritage
- Vincent Ambrosia, NASA. NASA Earth Science And Applications: New Perspective And Opportunities In A Changing World
- Athanassios Ganas, National Observatory of Athens. Advanced Space Techniques For Natural Hazard Mapping And Monitoring
- Felix Puls, Leica Geosystems AG. Leica Geosystems Airborne Sensor Portfolio
We look forward to seeing you in Paphos, the European Capital of Culture 2017!!!
The Organizing Committee of the RSCy2017
The programme is located at the bottom of this page
- Date for abstract submission: 8 February, 2017 - Extended
- Notification of authors for abstract acceptance: 10 February, 2017 - Extended
- Submission due date for full papers: 31 March, 2017 - Extended
The conference proceedings of the RSCy2017 will be published by SPIE after peer review and acceptance. The accepted papers published by SPIE will also be submitted to SCOPUS for indexing.
Selected papers of the RSCy 2017 will be published by several international journals.
Final Program for the RSCy2017 - Updated 16/03/2017